What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One 3 day VIP Pinfest ticket and 1 double room at the Mercure Hotel Daventry available

Lickashot

Site Supporter
One of my mates that was coming to Pinfest with me has broke his wrist snowboarding so as a result will not be coming along. Therefore I have a spare 3 day VIP ticket and a double room at the Mercure Hotel. I'll sell the ticket for £50, I'll print it out and bring it along. The cost of the room is £130, I'll pay the £260 for the 2 rooms on arrival. I'll take payment by bank transfer if you wish to PM me or meet me on the Friday evening in the lobby and pay cash.

‘No cancellation charge applies prior to 14:00 on the day of arrival’ - is what my confirmation says mate 👍

Got another pinhead looking for a room, so if anyone else has one going then please let me know..! :cool:

Rats missed it!!! Looking for a double room at the Mercure for the Sat night if anyone has one going spare??

Back
Top Bottom