What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oktoberfest pinball for sale/trade

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
I have recently put this machine up for sale /trade on the site as i just wasn`t enjoying it as much as i thought i would, Things have now moved on and as of last night it has developed a problem i have to make any potential buyer aware of. I am getting a ball save randomly just after plunging the ball in the shooter lane giving you two balls in play. Doesn`t happen every game but enough to more than annoy me.

I had a spare board supplied buy the seller of this machine which i fitted but did not cure the problem. I also put in new balls so no magnetizing problems.

I paid £6400 for this machine a week ago and was not expecting problems such as this, so just want it away and will listen to sensible offers. I have had a few health problems recently so my patience is maybe not what it should be so please no ridiculous offers .

Thanks,
John Beveridge.

I have recently put this machine up for sale /trade on the site as i just wasn`t enjoying it as much as i thought i would, Things have now moved on and as of last night it has developed a problem i have to make any potential buyer aware of. I am getting a ball save randomly just after plunging the ball in the shooter lane giving you two balls in play. Doesn`t happen every game but enough to more than annoy me.

I had a spare board supplied buy the seller of this machine which i fitted but did not cure the problem. I also put in new balls so no magnetizing problems.

I paid £6400 for this machine a week ago and was not expecting problems such as this, so just want it away and will listen to sensible offers. I have had a few health problems recently so my patience is maybe not what it should be so please no ridiculous offers .

Thanks,
John Beveridge.
Hi John

I am thinking of buying the Okteberfest pinball as my family are from Munich.
Please can you give me your honest opinion of this machine

Martin

Hi Martin,

First of all my Oktoberfest pinball was delivered to it`s new owner last week . Glad to see it away to be honest as i lost loads of money on it and it gave me hassle . When it played correctly it was brilliant but a couple of faults spoiled it for me . I am sure it came to me with faults but they were glossed over as most people do. Bottom line is that i would not reccomend it to someone with no pinball experience and even if you do ( like myself) it has a whole new bunch of technological differences to other established manufacturers that i am used to. Also my mint machine only fetched £5400 in a market that has gone mental and that reflects people`s lack of love for it ...........unfortunately for me !

Cheers,

John.

Back
Top Bottom