What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Oktoberfest! Now with FREE BEER

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Up for sale next is this very cool and extremely rare machine: American Pinball's Oktoberfest.

It's like a Bally Williams machine on steroids with:
  • 5 multiballs (including Beer Barrel Multiball and Corkscrew Multiball)
  • 14 Tent Modes, including a video mode and a mini-wizard mode
  • Beer Stein Power Ups to assist player towards objectives and increase scoring
  • Food Stand, scoring accelerator with two special modes, including a mini-wizard mode
  • Three mini-wizard modes and an Uber-Wizard mode
  • One handed mode with two flipper buttons on one side (can be set to play with one hand permanently)
  • Drunk mode where the flipper action is delayed
  • Lots of knocker action during play (like in Seance Mode in TAF)
  • Lots of ducks!
This machine is HUO from Pinball Heaven in minty perfect condition, and is packed with all the extras:
shaker motor
real knocker
Invisiglass
Side art blades

It's rock solid, bulletproof build quality, never had any problems from NIB, and running the latest code from last week.

I'm sorry to see it go but it's been fun and I need space. A bargain at £6500 or would consider trades. Martin is due here early next week - just saying...

Here's a stock picture, but I will add photos later:

Oktoberfest stock photo.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks lovely and I do want one of these at some point. Problem is timing couldn’t be worse with the jjp reveal on Monday as I potentially want gnr more. They were by far my fav band of the early 90s and really enjoyed the tour in 2017. Whoever is lucky enough to get this please give me a shout when you are done with it
Glws

Looks lovely and I do want one of these at some point. Problem is timing couldn’t be worse with the jjp reveal on Monday as I potentially want gnr more.

wouldn’t worry too much about the GnR reveal. It’ll probably be a year until they ship to the U.K.

Paul’s game is in lovely nick. Enjoyed playing it but had Zero idea what was going on.

Got to say this thing looks pretty sweet! What's the sound package like?

The sound package is pretty cool too. There's a number of different background Oktoberfest tunes - one more added in a recent software update - plus lots of silly callouts from the main characters Otto and Heidi. Kind of like Roadshow, but with oompah music rather than country and western stuff

Now that JJP has announced its new table, I thought I would up the offer on this amazing Oktoberfest offering.

So its now available at the same price (£6500 or open to offers) but I will throw in a case of beer free with the machine to help the buyer get in the mood!

Get it while its cold!

I came very close to this when my JP2 sold, but went with a MBRLE instead. You won’t find many in the U.K. and not many as gorgeous as this either.

Now that JJP has announced its new table, I thought I would up the offer on this amazing Oktoberfest offering.

So its now available at the same price (£6500 or open to offers) but I will throw in a case of beer free with the machine to help the buyer get in the mood!

Get it while its cold!
I don't drink but am partial to a prawn cocktail pringle, could you chuck 10 tubes of these in?

Just been playing mine on latest code. Really is a fantastic game with a loaded pf and depth to modern standards and then some but very easy to pick up and play. Very silly with Finbarr Saunders humour too which I fully appreciate. Think Fishtales meets the Hobbit for humor, with a unique theme but also the lasting factor with more to unveil over time.

I'm looking at what to sell to fund GnR when the time comes next year and I briefly considered Ofest as its one of my more expensive games but it will stay a lot longer, tell me another hobby where i can go on the p1ss in Munich wearing lederhosen then go straight to a GnR show! Can't wait to put them side by side and have some epic nights out! Glws, a very fair price with all the extras indeed!

Back
Top Bottom