What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK Diners - Worth a Go

DRD

Registered
I have driven past one of these near my house for many years and finally tried it last week. It always had plenty of cars in the car park, but I never really fancied a sit down meal next to the A1.

I was very pleasantly surprised.

Enormous menu. Proper, fresh, US style banana milkshake with no artificial crap. Burger, chicken breast, pulled pork, cheese and bacon served with Cajun curly fries! All freshly cooked, so very hot. Pretty realistic US diner feel too - it is not a crappy takeaway masquerading as a restaurant.

Simply miles better than the usual roadside stuff - Burger King, McD, kfc, subway etc etc

I will be going back

I love me an OK Diner. Last time I went to the one on the A1 north I saw this dude in there

If you are on the A1 ladyboy let me know, you would be passing within a mile of my place.

Will do David: it’s not often I’m able to break away but I’ll drop you a line if I can

That looks like a nice place, I'll have to try the one in Leominster when I'm down in the Cotswolds on a driving holiday in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom