What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh my god they colourized Kenny

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
ColorDMD announced for South Park :) Their first Sega I believe ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Just Gave You Sweet Loving 5 Minutes Ago!

...but ColorDMD is back with our tenth release for 2015! We're excited to announce support for South Parkpinball machines, the 24th supported title for the ColorDMD pinball display platform!

Now you can interact with all the South Park characters as they were meant to be. Cartman, Kenny, Stan, Kyle and Chef pop to life in vivid color along with more poo, farts, and 5-assed monkeys than you can shake a stick at!

img_f.pinside.com_201507_2543680_422853_i.pngSP_HelloChildren.PNG(Click image to enlarge)

South Park was colorized by Dave Ballance and Mike Hartmann, new members of the ColorDMD Development team and both passionate about South Park!

Dave works as a Sargeant in a Canadian Police Department and has been collecting and restoring pinball machines since 2006. Mike is a software developer and owner of a Canadian software company. He currently owns 26 pinball machines and 3 video arcades and is hoping to add more! Dave and Mike are excited to share their work on South Park and looking forward to their next project!

The ColorDMD for South Park pinball machines leverages the company's easy-to-install ColorDMD SIGMA platform and supports six different rendering styles. Multicolor operation is enabled through free download and installation of a game-specific ROM using a USB drive. The display may be reconfigured for use with any supported title.

Displays are in stock now for immediate shipping, and the color ROM for South Park will be available for download from our site by July 10, 2015.

You can see the new South Park display live at Pintastic New England July 10-11 in Sturbridge, Massachusetts! Thanks to Gabe Dannunzio and Derek Baldassari for debuting South Park at the show!

Many more titles are still in progress. Stay tuned for future announcements!

I often say "Huh, didn't see that one coming." With Colour DMD but then I remember all the dot colouring is done by fans. South Park is killer on location but a bit of a stinker at home I've heard. Anyone who owns one want to chime in?

I often say "Huh, didn't see that one coming." With Colour DMD but then I remember all the dot colouring is done by fans. South Park is killer on location but a bit of a stinker at home I've heard. Anyone who owns one want to chime in?
I have one really like it to be fair not the deepest of games just find it one I can play without taking it to seriously plus I'm a big kid and it still makes me laugh with the pop bumpers farting and me hanky popping out the loo, nice multiball to, very tempted to get one as it looks good, can't find any for sale yet though

i used to have one, enjoyed it, and recently put it back on my wanted list. SP gets slagged off as being too easy for some, but that's what i like about it, that and all the fart jokes and when the turds line up to spell mutiball in the toilet.

this is the game that finally finished off Bally/Williams and pinball2000, as this was the competition for RFM and SWE1: with this being so colourful and fun, compared to SWE1 being so abysmally awful and unpopular, it was a win-win for Gary Stern

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom