What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Stock, Back from NY

Had a load of stuff in from Mezel. Hence a lot of orders went out today and GZ stuff arrived. No shooter lane protectors. A load of TSPP stuff missing we ordered they couldn't get.

Messaging people who had stuff they wanted. Messaged Kristin asking on protectors and other bits.
Turtles glider? 😉

Those shooter lane protectors in yet James or still waiting on mezel?

I am an idiot, they were in the bottom, as they are clear, I didn't even see them. I will message you on FB. THEY HAVE ARRIVED.

Hi all,

Back from holiday now and all orders that were placed have been (or are in process) of picked and packed. There was quite a few 😂.

Any more Godzilla stuff that’s on Backorder, please order now. Well any Mezel actually, as monthly order is going in tomorrow :)

We have a lot of TILT newer stuff in stock (GNR flipper toppers, sideblades, button surround etc) Mando and Godzilla blades).

All out of speaker sets but have a HUGE LE order on. Could be some time.

Everything else looks good.

Happy new year all :)

Back
Top Bottom