What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Octopus energy

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Guy in the local market touting for business. I asked about prices for our chalet. Guy is pushing all the time to come and visit our home and after finding out we’re with other suppliers is even more pushy to come.
Is octopus energy any good and has anyone had problems with them. Cheers Ken

I've only heard good things - my neighbour was the CMO for a while. Like @Neil McRae I don't get why anyone would come round. Changing suppliers is easy - annual usage estimates are on your bill and switching service means it happens really quick with no fuss. I change every year or so

For transparency I should point out that I'm NOT with them - they were more expensive that an alternative

I should have stated he can’t come round anyway. All he has is my mobile and if the worst comes to the worst, I can block his no.

They do a referral scheme. If you get referred by someone they get £50 of credit on their bill and you get £50. They work fine for me. Other than when I had to argue an increase in my DD payments as they wanted to increase even though I have Solar 🙄 .

Yeah, I can refer you. I'm with Octopus. We split £100 if you sign up via this link - share.octopus.energy/clean-macaw-196

Back
Top Bottom