What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted O/T: Vintage Star Wars toys

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi peeps

A long shot but worth an ask!

I'm trying to gather a few bits and bobs for my son to play with.
He's 4 soon and getting in to it (good lad)
I have all of my childhood Star Wars toys, which includes most figures and a good few ships. I've recently snagged a couple of bits on eBay if the price is right but there are still a couple of things I would consider fundemental to a reet good battle

The tattier and battered the better. Not looking for mint or boxed examples as I can't afford those. Missing parts and superglued together is fine as they will be played with (I know! Crazy right?)

In particular I'm after a tie fighter and pilot, Jabba the hut, Y-Wing and an Ewok village.

So if you have these sitting in the loft, unloved, make yourself a buck or two and sell em to me

Let me know what you have

Cheers
Gaz

Hi
If you go on to Gumtree and put in North Ayrshire vintage star wars there is a fella selling a whole load of items and he is only about 5mins from me if that helps.

Cheers Brian

Thanks Brian, I'll give him a look :thumbs:
Get yourself on the vintage Star Wars group on fb

I'm told it's a bad place to do business. Unlike the pinball world, eBay seems to be accurate at setting the market value and the facebook group prices are dream land. I'll give it a look though.

I am scouring the obvious places but thought I'd ask here as well.

If its just to play with why not pick up the more recent toys or even the POTF range from the 1990's, I'm sure this would be a lot cheaper.
Shame I sold all the ships/sets years ago as didn't have the room to store/display so just kept the figures.

Also heads up for any sad collectors of toys, cars etc, that Lidl are selling display cases again on the 22nd. Got a couple a few years ago and brilliant for the 3/4" figures.

Thanks Todler
I have a couple of bits of the newer stuff but if I'm honest, it's a little bit is nostalgia for me too so would like vintage!!

Thanks for the tip on the display cases, been looking for something like those recently

Back
Top Bottom