What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYCPC thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

This week is NYCPC week and it’s epic!

At sunshine tonight - place is alive!

The legend that is the storm!

f55563784e7d5dc5bdcc66470399a4bd.jpg

a6546a688435a9feb76116711b8b5a14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The storm won the secret VIP strikes tourney last night which was freaking epic. In this downtown loft with an amazing roof garden and views of the skyline and an epic selection of
Games.

642516a74393be7ce0a894cc2225125f.jpg

2bb07a0cc511789b992d32a2f875e8b0.jpg

41d38decf66736f8a0dce517b06ba65b.jpg

Today I’ve been helping set up for the NYCPC that starts at 4 - replay papa guys are supplying the games and I was helping them setup.

a23de81babdb08453e212d434a21d409.jpg

They have a wonka CE and the armour finish is lovely.

13f723026ef7dc9bbc0ab87f11828fba.jpg

After Pinburgh this is the best event on the calendar - super impressive.

Rolling Stones in the NYCPC main line up!

Tim told me combos but yes all insight welcomed!

Tim told me combos but yes all insight welcomed!

Yeah 5 combos should qualify super combos on the left ramp, if you have a multiplier on there can be good points.

Rock Star multiball is generally more lucrative than Mick multi. VIP targets will add a ball during Mick.

It's Only Rock And Roll is the best scoring record mode. If you get that running wail on the spinner, then when all record shots light just rinse the left ramp [emoji106]

Yeah got shot multipliers on the two ramps and just boomed it on the two ramps. Not expecting this to last but after first sessions of quali - for a competition this game is pretty good.

db08a3777f023fb84bbd6383303b8ebd.jpg

Yeah got shot multipliers on the two ramps and just boomed it on the two ramps. Not expecting this to last but after first sessions of quali - for a competition this game is pretty good.

db08a3777f023fb84bbd6383303b8ebd.jpg

25 is perfectly ok especially in comp

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Quicksilver - three games with three good scores - sadly other three are ****! Lol

2448d0962db3e4b38a65f28906e4c76a.jpg

Nice!

Classic Stern's when set up properly are the bees knees :)

They play so much faster than any other similar games of that era.

Keep it going:)

They streamed some yesterday but suspect they will start streaming again for the classics and ladies finals later today look for backhand pinball on twitch.

I’m being eaten alive by Flash Gordon

Can’t get a good fourth score so I’m in trouble.

Elwin blowing up Black Knight

Floats in pays three games and takes the top score on all of them ! Crazy!

Just missed out on quali again - played the best I could but just couldn’t get a score on a few games.

Still NYCPC is the best event after Pinburgh; will be back next year for sure.

Wow! Impressive stuff and some great play there Neil. Many legends in that room. You must be chuffed with your scores, I would be. Well done!

Those finals were really great. Bowden destroying Rolling Stones centre ramp. Elwin crushing TWD, and so many close matches - like that Shadow that was decided on bonus.
Great stuff, and production value was superb I thought. Certainly raised the bar.

Those finals were really great. Bowden destroying Rolling Stones centre ramp. Elwin crushing TWD, and so many close matches - like that Shadow that was decided on bonus.
Great stuff, and production value was superb I thought. Certainly raised the bar.

Couldn't agreed more that was pinball watching GOLD!!!

Nice way to spend a Sunday Evening!

Back
Top Bottom