What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuts, Boltsand things

robtherich

Registered
As i am starting to get to grips with my T2 i am quickly realising it would be good to have an assortment of small parts available to hand like nuts bolts screws and posts and wondered if anyone has come across an assortment of useful bits and bobs like this for sale somewhere ? rather than identifying each separated bit i may require
Cheers
R

Only on eBay have I ever seen an assortment of spares you suggest but its usually ends up being
a handful of rusty parts that someone wants several hundred quid for with the usual
comment that they are super rare .....our domestic suppliers such as Andy or Phil stock all what you may want
but agreed its painful identifying all the bits to order.

Ok. I sell a bag of bits. £12 plus postage.

10 - #10-32 Black Socket Head Bolts
10 - High-Collar Lock Washers
25 - #6 x 3/8" Unslotted Hex Head Wood Screws
25 - #6 x 1/2" Unslotted Hex Head Wood Screws
5 - #8 x 1/2" Unslotted Hex Head Wood Screws
25 - #6-32 Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
25 - #8-32 Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
10 - #6-32 x 3/8" Machine Screws With Built-In Washers
10 - #6-32 Tee Nuts
10 - #8-32 Tee Nuts
5 - #8-32 x 1/2” Unslotted Hex Head Machine Screws
10 - 1/2" Philips Pan Head Bumper Cap Screws
10 - 7/8" Philips Pan Head Bumper Body Screws
10 - 1/2" Philips Flat Head Ramp Screws
10 - #6-32 x 1/4" Pan Head Screws With Locking Washers
10 - #6-32 x 3/8" Pan Head Screws With Locking Washers
10 - #8-32 x 1/4" Pan Head Screws With Locking Washers
5 - #4-40 x 5/16" Pan Screws Wtih Locking Washers

I have to admit I'll buy most of my screws from @pinballmania, just because when placing an order, you can just say "oh and I need 20 backbox screws for a 1980's Willliams" and he'll know the right size. Don't mind paying a little for the convenience.

Andy is great for hard ware and you can also tell him you need this thing for this and he knows what it is
hard ware is cheep as chips in the states if you buy in bulk but after you factor in postage due to weight and import duty its not worth the effort
and finding a supplier who sell af stuff in the uk is imposable when will usa join the rest of the world and go metric

Tried everywhere to get an assorted box of imperial nuts and bolts. Called in at Radio Shack (RS) and asked about them and they said they don't do anything imperial. I said i thought they would being an american company an all but he said it doesn't work like that.
I've ordered from both Phil and Andy. Just ordered a few of each for the tool box.

Ok. I sell a bag of bits. £12 plus postage.

10 - #10-32 Black Socket Head Bolts
10 - High-Collar Lock Washers
25 - #6 x 3/8" Unslotted Hex Head Wood Screws
25 - #6 x 1/2" Unslotted Hex Head Wood Screws
5 - #8 x 1/2" Unslotted Hex Head Wood Screws
25 - #6-32 Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
25 - #8-32 Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
10 - #6-32 x 3/8" Machine Screws With Built-In Washers
10 - #6-32 Tee Nuts
10 - #8-32 Tee Nuts
5 - #8-32 x 1/2” Unslotted Hex Head Machine Screws
10 - 1/2" Philips Pan Head Bumper Cap Screws
10 - 7/8" Philips Pan Head Bumper Body Screws
10 - 1/2" Philips Flat Head Ramp Screws
10 - #6-32 x 1/4" Pan Head Screws With Locking Washers
10 - #6-32 x 3/8" Pan Head Screws With Locking Washers
10 - #8-32 x 1/4" Pan Head Screws With Locking Washers
5 - #4-40 x 5/16" Pan Screws Wtih Locking Washers

I dont suppose you do a pack of different fuses as well do you? before i send over the money for them? Is that shipping enough to ship to ireland? Thanks a lot

Cool, thanks, im looking for all the fuses for a Williams Bad Cats. So whatever is needed there plus 2x the screws and stuff with postage to Ireland.Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom