What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Numskull Quarter Arcade any title considered. 5 Aquired still on lookout§1

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
As title suggests I’m looking for a few of these to adorn my shelf above my game station.

Game were selling these off for £60 a while back and I snoozed but was told there are still a few kicking around in stores but not reflected online.

So if anyone knows of any or has maybe one to sell shoot me a DM please

It’s a treat from the wife and another from Gabe for my Birthday on the 18th

Thx Col

I’ve managed to get Ms Pac-Man so anything apart from that or original Pac-Man as I actually prefered the later of the two anyway. So win win.

I see they have released Space invaders 1 & 2 but £250 😱
Bubble Bobble next apparently

I have a Galaga and Ms Pacman. I got the Ms Pacman for £100 from Game, never seen them as low as £60. I'll keep an eye out Col

Attachments

• 20240225_105712.jpg
    20240225_105712.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 36
That Galaga has my name on it 😉
I’d prefer Galaxian TBH due to fond memories but Galaga a cracker too.

Is yours a keeper 🤣 as they say in the pin world

That Galaga has my name on it 😉
I’d prefer Galaxian TBH due to fond memories but Galaga a cracker too.

Is yours a keeper 🤣 as they say in the pin world
Galaga is really nice. One of my faves back in the day along with Robotron and Defender. If I find anything I want to replace it with I'll give you first dibs

Amazon has Dig Dug but it's priced just under £130. I'd really like Bubble Bobble or Track n Field as well

I have a few, Galaxian still sealed in box unopened, Yellow pacman boxed opened, Galaga boxed opened

Galaxian acquired but still on the lookout for DugDug, & Bubble Bobble for most.
I would consider Pac-Man and Galaga if cheap enough.

Managed to get hold of the following:

Dig Dug
Ms Pacman
Galaxian
Bubble Bobble
Space Invaders (on way)

Will probably grab Burgertime when released but was never a fan of Elevator Action or Zoo Keeper so I’ll give those a miss. Im currently sniping for Pacman and Galaga so hopefully those will join the collection soon.
IMG_3599.jpegIMG_3598.jpegIMG_3597.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom