What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay NSM 'Heritage' Wall mounted 100 CD jukebox. £400.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Here is a wall mounted NSM wall mounted jukebox.

Has the ES5.1 technology that is the BEST that NSM ever did. Still uses a laser you can replace relatively cheaply rather than the older ES4 and ES5 that you will be lucky to find a working used one for sale.

Jukebox has a new Timekeeper RAM fitted (this holds the memory and has a battery inside it) - these last about 15 years. Also has a wired remote control which allows you to switch from free play to coin, volume, reject as well as putting the machine into constant random play.

Comes complete with the proper wall bracket. New laser diode has just been fitted. The player is a CDM12 pro industrial. Has a built in 100w per channel amplifier.

You can select single tracks or play complete albums. Coin mech is a 330 I think, but it will need reprogramming for new £1 coins.

Collect from Birmingham (B30 post code). I think I have at least a PDF manual and more than likely some CD label printing software.

No CDs included. Will play copies if they are good quality discs (ie - you can not see daylight thru them when you hold them up to the window). I use the discs that are printable and are just white.

Also going on ebay as its £1 listing day.

Would take trades (Other jukeboxes, musical instruments, hifi, w.h.y.).

nsm1.jpgIMG_8756.jpgIMG_8757.jpgIMG_8759.jpgIMG_8760.jpgIMG_8761.jpgIMG_8763.jpgIMG_8764.jpgremote.jpg

Yeah Ronnie - Es4 and es5 quality wise is very good. But its a £200 + job to replace the laser OR get a replacement used laser. One is CDM3 and one is CDM4/53

In the past I have bought old home CD players for about £100 (old Philips) that use the same laser and swapped them over with varying degrees of success.

Keith Badder has some stock of replacement lasers but he does want the £200+

If I got a ES4/5 system now I would buy a used digital door on ebay for £100 and convert it, and sell the complete original mech for £300 and the boards/amps etc for £150-200.

Funny Keith has one of my lasers for the older es4

I still have an ES5.1 just need putting together also have an ES6 but I find these not as reliable hissing amps and other problems! Difficult to put together a full worker!

Back
Top Bottom