What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available NSM CITY II Vinyl Jukebox - £1100 or may trade.....

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Hey all. Selling an NSM City II vinyl jukebox. Loaded with 80 70's and 80s singles.

full dark.jpgfull.jpgIMG_7093.jpgIMG_7094.jpgIMG_7095.JPGIMG_7096.jpgIMG_7099.jpgIMG_7100.jpgIMG_7101.jpgsel 1.jpgsel 2.jpg

Also - here is a video:

Currently on evilBay for £1200 but would take £1100 cash on here.

Spent so much time and effort getting this working - but treated myself to a bubbler juke so this one has to go.

Would also trade for something like RADICAL - electric guitars - or maybe something vinyl based hifi - or anything else you have to trade! The worst thing I can do is say no.

Keeping in mind this is cheap as chips - people on ebay ask nearly £2K for these.

IF a group member has it I will also include the full schematics and service manual that cost me a fortune.

This is a nice jukebox due to its more compact size - but it will go EXTREMELY LOUD.

Any info required - please ask......

I keep thinking about changing my Rowe R89 as it’s just a bit too big. But I love the light show on it. This looks a perfect size though.

Nothing sounds as good as the Rowe Amis but they are a big to get rid off. Had to give my r92 away at £200 with the cabinet issue. The R89 is nice. They look and sound fantastic. The NSM are smaller and better for home but dont sound as nice.

Anyhow - its gone now - went on the evil bay last night!

Cool. Yours was considerably cheaper than any other NSM there so was a bargain for someone.

Well @Spandangler - I see a lot of people asking £1800-£2200 for them, continually.

Either they have a big stock or they do not sell!

I got back what I paid - was an expensive lesson as it took me ages to get it to work properly. Probably put £30 worth of caps in it - and the manual was £30.

I didnt see the point in asking £1600-£1800 for it - I wanted to get rid of it due to space as I have bought a bubbler jukebox. I only live in a terrace house so dont have the room (or want) for 2 jukes!

Back
Top Bottom