What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now thats what I call a game room

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
As posted on the yahoo group by sharperandsharper, check out this guys basement game room

Maybe one day.........

We need basements in this country
wink-1.png

Replay' date=' post: 1677253 said:
We need basements in this country
wink-1.png

Only problem with a basement is if it floods.

But apart from that its one hell of a games room.
biggrin-1.png

unreal!

wouldn't want that lecy bill dropping on my doormat. :eek:

somehow i'm guessing the owner of that that is probably not bothered somehow. lol

wayne g' date=' post: 1677261 said:
unreal!

wouldn't want that lecy bill dropping on my doormat. :eek:

somehow i'm guessing the owner of that that is probably not bothered somehow. lol

You are, of course, presuming he spent loopy UK priced money. As a best buy Tron is £2900 delivered, he could spend half what we do for the new Sterns and pick up the rest for not a lot. As for the arcade games, I don't know...

Nice collection but not that unusual in the USA.

I actually stumbled across some Tron unboxing pics that this guy posted on another forum - several people in the thread asked him what he did for a living to be aboe to afford such a collection, and here is what he had to say...

'Yes, I'm a school teacher, and so is my wife.

In short, you are looking at years and years of hard work and luck. Buying games cheap, fixing and selling stuff to fund the next purchase. Also, getting some bulk purchases, and not getting hung up on details that scare sellers away.

It's not like somebody dumped several hundred thousand dollars in my lap, and I just bought all these games a few months ago. I'm extremely good with my money, and my wife is fantastically supportive.

Other factors: I don't drink, I don't smoke, I've never done drugs, we don't have kids, and I won't spend more than $1500 on a vehicle. I do my own car repairs. (Cars are such a phenomenal waste of money....why spend $15k+ on a vehicle to sell it years later and take a $10k bath on it? I'd rather spend $1000 on a car, and if it gets totally screwed, I'll only lose $500 on it. Much smarter).

Hopefully this explains things. Nope, I'm not rich...really anybody could do what I do as long as they work hard and have patience!'

So I guess he probably does care about the electricity bill!

i guessed he wasn't rich by the lack of luxurious decor and space upstairs at the start of the clip to be honest.

thats the reason i mentioned the leccy. lol

fair play to him as well with regards to his money managing etc!

smile-1.png

I'm far from rich, but i can buy what i want due to certain sacrifices (food, water, air etc...)

In fact, im on a website right now trying to get a straight swap with a kidney for a NIB WoZ...... lolz

Back
Top Bottom