What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Novation KS4 Synthesiser

JMP

Site Supporter
Why have only one hobby when you can have two...? I know there's pinheads out there who also like synths, so here's a Christmas pressie for yourself to play and occupy your time whilst you think about long-term saving up for a NIB Stern or JJP.

s23.postimg.org_3t9ev2naj_20161212_155720.jpg

s27.postimg.org_6t2yu2fo3_20161212_155756.jpg
s27.postimg.org_rqduj3imr_20161212_155737.jpg

Novation KS4 Synthesiser with cool programmable interface (means lots of knobs, sliders and buttons to press) to make yourself sound like Gary Numan.....you hearing me @replicas ?

In nice condition, a few minor marks here and there but all working with clear backlit display and an original manual to go with it.

£235 ono.

Last edited:
Can't believe I just googled that.... somehow, I don't think that's endorsing my sale.

But this might, unfortunately I don't have any head gear lights to go with the KS4.

Anything is possible in the hands of the right programmer. :D

Can't believe I just googled that.... somehow, I don't think that's endorsing my sale.

But this might, unfortunately I don't have any head gear lights to go with the KS4.

Anything is possible in the hands of the right programmer. :D

Awesome live act. Maybe one day they will return

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always think of synthesiser Patel whenever John posts a for sale post. Strange..

Following nothing but timewasters so far, open to offers before Ebay.

Ok cheers, but it'll sell on Ebay Rudi.... Just avoiding it as far as.

Back
Top Bottom