What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not what i asked for

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0424.JPG Earlier this month i asked what tumblers should i tell my grandkids to buy me for christmas. I gave them a few as suggested on here. Come this morning no tumbler. I got this instead with the advice "put the bits inside and shake it like bu**ery" God help me if they get to pick my care home in years to come.

Technically I suppose I did ask for this.

This is how it happened.

The back of my S8 had cracked so I took a look on Amazon and found a replacement back. I added it to my wishlist. While looking around I saw a strap used for attaching your phone while you go jogging. In my drunken stupor I thought that would be a good idea for holding my phone while I'm at shows, tournaments etc. so added to my wishlist. The following day, when I realised what I had done and decided to remove it, someone had already bought it.

It also turns out that it would be virtually useless for holding my phone while playing as it restricts movement of my arm too much. There's also not a cat in hell's chance I'm taking up jogging.

I also got a M&S 'pinball machine' / bagatelle. I'm sure I'm not the only one of us who got this.

Back
Top Bottom