What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not that new. But looking to get into pins again

Thanks everyone! What happening with the pin prices these days?! Seem to be getting a lot more expensive! Can I still get a shadow for 1500?! :D

How goes it!

Pins are appreciating, but there's still bargains to be had and some great machines going for 1500-2000. There's just a lot more going for more than that. Sounds like you can comfortably add 500-1000 on your recollection of prices :(

Yea, I'm probs looking for too much of a bargain. Got my first pin back in 2014. Paid 900 for a very nice batman forever. Wish I never parted with it. I then started to get more involved with arcade machines. But looking to sell up to get some pins in.

Yea, I'm probs looking for too much of a bargain. Got my first pin back in 2014. Paid 900 for a very nice batman forever. Wish I never parted with it. I then started to get more involved with arcade machines. But looking to sell up to get some pins in.
You should of stuck with pins 😂
I've spread my collection over cabs, pins and even drivers. You can't beat a driver cab. Also enjoy a bit of sim rally racing. Unfortunately everything has shot up in price.
You are looking at well over 2k for a batman forever now.
Tbh, buying pins to keep just doesn't make sense anymore. As long as you change the machine then you are simply moving cash around.
What cabs have you got at the moment mate?
Cheers
Mark

Yea, I only ever owned one pin at a time. Because I've had to move into a smaller room, I've got a dedicated mortal Kombat 2 and 3. One has a jamma switcher, to switch between MK1 and 2. They are massive machines
20210414_185701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom