What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not receiving e-mail notifications

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

Anyone else having issues with not receiving e-mail notifications?

It appears it started happening around the same time the Classified Ads came online.

I have tried logging out and back in, but still no e-mails (and no, they are not in my Junk folder).

Any ideas?

Hiya Chaps.

Notifications from what exactly? Everything? :)

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul, yes to everything. If you log into my account you will see a few notifications setup for new classifieds etc but not getting any emails since the new classifieds went up. Thanks Adam

Hi Paul, yes to everything. If you log into my account you will see a few notifications setup for new classifieds etc but not getting any emails since the new classifieds went up. Thanks Adam
Yep, same Paul. When I am on the site, the notifications are there, but no e-mail.

Sorry for the late reply, but I didn’t get an e-mail 😀

Strange, I know there was an issue for a few users last year with delayed e-mails. For info my e-mail provider is Sky/Yahoo.

Yeah, it’s odd. I am on Hotmail, but didn’t have any issues until the classified ads went live.

If we forget about the new classifieds (Which unless you have worked out how to subscribe to them, you wont get anyway... of course, you wont get any from the old sales unless you have subecribed to a thread)...

I will need to know email host/provider please to investigate. :)

Sounds like hotmail is backing up mails... I'll speak to my host and see if there's anything that they can do...

Just received the notification that jake52 had posted!!! Not sure whats happening?
I just got notification from my post here today, it is the only email notification I'm getting currently.

I'm not receiving any classified notifications at all which is a bit of an @rse because I'm in the market for a new toy.

I've checked my profile but they appear to be switched on.

I did receive an email for the recent WOZ classified. So I guess it's still working sometimes...

I'm not receiving any classified notifications at all which is a bit of an @rse because I'm in the market for a new toy.

I've checked my profile but they appear to be switched on.

New classifieds??

Still not receiving any e-mails.

The Notification Number is also always showing things, but when I click into them there is nothing.

@Paul Just wondered if there was any solution to the e-mail notifications?

I am still not receiving any and this includes PMs and old posts.

Thanks!

working on it... Does anyone have a recent mail that was delayed... i need the email address that it was sent to please... Thanks.

Not sure if it helps identify the problem, I changed my account email from my usual Hotmail to my Gmail and since then I get the notifications right away . I rarely use my
Gmail so would prefer switching back to Hotmail once everything is sorted

Back
Top Bottom