What's new

Not looking good for JPop :(

Hasn't looked good for a good while now. Seems he is out of cash and no flippable finished game yet.

As it happens that Jinx is a guy who is trying to get cash back as he made it for JPOP .

As it happens that Jinx is a guy who is trying to get cash back as he made it for JPOP

Saw the thread on Pinside from this guy. Still, looks like Jpop has his head in the sand...

Watched the video that he uploaded recently; Magic Girl needs custom sized glass - replacements would be a nightmare to source/very expensive!

Damn this game looked freaking awesome! Shame to see it won't make it to production.

Damn this game looked freaking awesome! Shame to see it won't make it to production.

What's the point of making a machine with a run of 20 anyway? Most people on this forum including myself will never see one anyway let alone play one, unless of course you can afford to travel the globe to go to the big shows where you might find one if it does get produced.

[ACCOUNT NUKED]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he's seen some sense and is consolidating all are orders to Magic Girl... May mean one of these 'classic' versions makes it to the UK as not quite so outlandishly priced and more available!

Would be a bit put out I was expecting a truly 'limited' machine...

This is from coast2coast pinball
Breaking from Zidware... 199 Collectors Edition Magic Girls ($16,000) to be built and now a "Classic" version ($10k to $12k) announced as an offer to move RAZA and AIW buyers over to Magic Girl. It appears consolidate and build a game is the plan...

More later...

This is from coast2coast pinball
Breaking from Zidware... 199 Collectors Edition Magic Girls ($16,000) to be built and now a "Classic" version ($10k to $12k) announced as an offer to move RAZA and AIW buyers over to Magic Girl. It appears consolidate and build a game is the plan...

More later...

Did John read my post above? :)

Zidware should pay all outstanding depts to all vendors and contractors who worked and supplied parts but then didn't get paid...

Back
Top Bottom