What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern pinballer's

The seeker

Registered
Hi guys well it's 4 months since the fever set in and I'm at stage 2 of the dreddid must buy pinball machines. By stage 2 I mean I bought 2 but I can feel another coming on :/ . So I was wondering are there many pins out in the wilds of Newcastle, Tyne n wear / Northumberland . Would love to go to a pub or a cafe or something that has a decent machine. Can anyone on here advise any location gaming in the north east of England? Are there even many pin heads up this way? Anyways great cheers. James

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 24
There are a handful of collectors in your neck of the woods, but if you don't mind travelling a bit, there is a huge concentration of collectors in the Lancashire area and other North-Western areas. Additionally, there is the Arcade Club in Bury

Thanks Luke .. There does seem to be a bit of a pinball bermuda triangle going on Blackpool - Rotherham - Wolverhampton must be the lay lines or something :). Handy for me as martin is often passing through that area :) Having listened to many american pinball pod casts and the 12 hr drives they do to collect machines I think I'm actually pretty lucky.

Plenty of action in and around Leeds too.
Some of it is even pinball related. :rolleyes:

Hi James,
@The seeker I'm in Hartlepool and if you are passing by at any time, more than welcome to come in and play all my restored games, and have look around whats going on in the workshop at the moment ( see Demolished man shop log on here)

Cheers Kev

Marc Evans operates about 10 games in Newcastle area
Hi Phil sorry for hi jacking this a little, but when you popped up....... I placed an order with you last Sunday and it hasn't turned up yet - could you check it out for me tomorrow and let me know how its doing?? Seems a little unusual as you normal get stuff out really quick ?

Cheers Kev

HMV at Newcastle and Metro Centre used to have games in from Paisley Pinball but they've since disappeared. Geek Retreat in Newcastle had an IM and SM in last time I checked

HMV at Newcastle and Metro Centre used to have games in from Paisley Pinball but they've since disappeared. Geek Retreat in Newcastle had an IM and SM in last time I checked
Been into that hmv recently as it was listed on pinformer. No pins. Was disappointed. I'm always shooting up and down the a1 to newcastle as my daughter lives there

They had pins in HMV at the back left of shop hidden away. Tron, family guy and Transformers. Well they were there a few weeks back a least! Also, the Cluny pub has got a Tron and there is normally one in Alvinos in town. Geek retreat has Iron man and Avatar as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just spotted this thread! I'm in Consett. Quite happy for you to swing by and check out my machines.

And don't forget NERG on 2nd & 3rd July. Must get a thread going......

Back
Top Bottom