What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northamptonshire/Leicestershire Pinball Locations?

odpin85

Registered
Hi,

I am new to the pinball world! Really love finding new machines and playing them. My top scores are slowly going up with practice! My regular playing spot the tilt coffee house in Leicester where they had 3 machines has recently closed down! Gutted! Does anyone know of any other places in the Northamptonshire/Leicestershire area where I could play?

Thanks.

Hi odpin85, welcome to Pinballinfo.

There are a couple of pins (TAF & Avatar) in The Brewdog bar in Leicester near where Tilt Coffee House used to be. There was a CSI in the Hollywood Bowl at the Meridian Leisure Park in Leicester, I think it is still there. Pinformer http://www.pinformer.co.uk/ will give you locations of games around the area.

There used to be a Family Guy in Northampton Sixfields Hungry Horse pub, but that has recently burnt down. :(

Where abouts are you based? @Archyta5 and myself are located in Kettering, and we have over a half dozen games between us that you are welcome to play. :)

Yup welcome to come round, you could do me and @I TiltAlot in one day as we only live 5 minutes apart. I currently have LOTR, T2 and WH20 but my lineup changes fairly frequently.

There is also @John Taylor who is Northampton based with a good number of machines located near Sixfields (last time I was there he had RFM, AFM, MM, TZ, SM, ST and AC/DC). There is also @Paul but not sure on his availability.

Hi. Thanks for both getting back to me that is a really kind offer. I live in Desborough. Would love to come round and play some pinball with you both. I will bring beer. When are you both free next?

Back
Top Bottom