What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available No Fear

No love for No Fear? I really enjoyed this game when I had it, the little scull taunting you cracks me up.

plenty of love it’s just that the pin swap cash flow merry go round has all but stopped. and it’s going to get even worse when you figure how many fixed rate mortgages are coming to an end in the next 12 months.

I get the feeling there is lot of ‘wait and see’ going on right now , and possibly quite a lot of denial 😬 It’s a funny old time to buy or sell that’s for sure.

I'm only selling this one to clear some space to start some arcade related projects.

Last edited:
I've never seen a NF playfield anything less than mint. The clearciat on these is crazy good. Don't think they got much play on location either. Tough time.

It's an awesome game though. Had one, sold it, bought another!

I know this isn't the post you are looking for but I have a No Fear that isn't as nice as this looks and I wouldn't sell it for this price. It's a great game

I know this isn't the post you are looking for but I have a No Fear that isn't as nice as this looks and I wouldn't sell it for this price. It's a great game
Still enjoying her then Andy???

Would love to have one back, however £££ and Space is always the issue here (currently on both counts!)

Still enjoying her then Andy???

Would love to have one back, however £££ and Space is always the issue here (currently on both counts!)
Yep that's the one. Had it a long time now . Can't ever see me selling it to to be honest . Great game for the money

Back
Top Bottom