What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP Pin-Loaners please read

Wizards_Hat

Registered
On Saturday 11th October between 8pm-11pm we will be having the NLP "Lights Out" lock-in!

There will be exclusive access for 50 guests to all the pinball machines.
You will be provided with (non-alcoholic) drinks & pizza.
The cost per person will be £5.

In recognition of your support in loaning a machine for the NLP you are being offered first refusal for this event.

Places are limited, and in the following days any remaining places will be offered to the general public. So if you would like to reserve a place, please let me know asap (preferably by email - dbehardy @ gmail dot com, or through PM here...though I tend not to check by here everyday).
I will accept cash payment on the day to save on Paypal fees.

If you have any queries about this event please just ask!

Regards,
Dan Hardy.

I can't usually walk for a week after the show with all the putting up and taking down of machines.

PM sent, not loaning a machine but there all day Friday to help NLP set up :)
Erm...I'm also responsible for organising all the volunteers & so far I don't have your name down.

Due to this being a very large event with far more than just pinball anyone wanting to help with set-up etc needs to be cleared by us to be let in by security (i.e. it's very different to set-up of other shows like the Party or Slam - you can't just turn up & offer help on the day)
If anyone wants to offer help over the weekend please email or PM me - we have lots of jobs for people to do...not just set-up/tear-down...would love to have extra help in many departments though! :)

Regards,
Dan.

Yep the pubs going to be a nice change from the pinball.
Beer and a chillax is the way to go.

i'll get you a beer in at some point Daz, but i'm not missing out on the lights-off lock-in, a chance to play the most popular tables for ages without a queue. we can smuggle some beers in i'm sure. i'm gonna play the Walking Dead more than once!

gif zombie.gif

Dan,

I'm only there on the Saturday, however more than happy to assist keeping machines running and help out where I can - If you have a list for that then Please stick me down!! :)

Cheers
Paul

Well... I was keeping lists... but now I'm not. :cool:
If you want to help out, great! :thumbs:
Just speak to any of the NLP guys & offer whatever, whenever - I'm sure it'll be appreciated.

Regards,
Dan.

Back
Top Bottom