What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP Hotel Room Share

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
I've booked a twin room at the Premier Inn Trafford Centre West for Friday and Saturday night.

I'm coming up on my own so wondered if anyone wants to go halves on the room as it's £109 per night :eek:

Can I have 48h to bagsy this? I could find nothing so I block booked a bunch of rooms a couple miles away. I will chase the people I booked for, as if they're wimping out then I would love to grab this.

48h ok?

yes no probs - I considered booking a cheaper one further away but it would be good to have a room within walking distance.

It's a win-win if I also get to stay with the other guys at a venue nearer than what we have, totally agree.

How long ago did you book this @mark9? it's a way better location but it was totally chock full when I was looking back in mid April (I just looked at my current booking that I made on 26/4). Everywhere was rammed - travelodges, premier inns, local B&Bs etc etc and I couldn't work out why and didn't believe it. Wtf is so special about mid October that would sell out a cheap hotel 6 months in advance?

Did they just 'release' a bunch more rooms? Can someone check the website and let me know (I'm on my phone) about other availability please, as I also know of 6-8 others who plan to come up. The south coast crew, Stan, Martin etc.

Strange I just looked at my confirmation, I booked it in June. I checked again yesterday and there are still rooms available. £106 per night for a firm booking, £109 for a flexible booking that can be cancelled. Maybe April was too early to book?

Ok I withdraw my bagsy as I already have a room apparently, so thanks but I'm out.

This is the best place to stay so I don't think you'll have any trouble shifting that bed tbh.

See you there [emoji2][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom