What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Nitro rc cars

Qww dont get me started on Nitro cars again..... lol

Used to have a Nitro tamiya 4x4 - man it was FAST!!! (Circa 45Mph!)....

I could quite easilly get back into that again lol

That green muscle car looks awesome. What sorts value are they mate. I don't know much about them. I sold my tamiya super hornet electric one a couple of years ago.

DSC00151.JPG
That green muscle car looks awesome. What sorts value are they mate. I don't know much about them. I sold my tamiya super hornet electric one a couple of years ago.
that one is a Savage xl ( GBP 500 new - Standard ) this is hopped up to the hilt , everything is alloy or titanium , apart from fuel tank and Battery box , it has 3 speed box (intergy alloy housing) Golden horizon alloy diff housings , bulletproof diffs ETC even the wheels are alloy ! Motor is brand new and just ran in and then tuned at modellers shop it has extra cooling head . All in all it , stands me at about 1500 GBP i,m looking for about 400 ( open to offers ) , the green ansmann with Monster sticker - GBP120 , engine brand new and just run in
savage XL ( ford 1500 body ) looking about 300 , This has been hopped up a bit .
any more info required , give me a shout also your personnal e-mail as i am struggling to send photos on works Computer !

Back
Top Bottom