What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightmoves Extra Ball Issue

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi

I have a Night Moves table, with a mypinballs board in it running the hacked ROM that drops 7 credits in for you when you hit start and it is is on 0 credits.

I had a session the other day (first in months at home) with my youngest and decided to learn the rules for it, (very unusual for me i normally switch off after the first 10 seconds of someone explaining rules to me) that's when i found a load of LEDs not working and this feature not working.

Anyone else running the same setup confirm this, or is it just my system? My first thought is a bug on the hacked ROM. Would be nice if someone could confirm.

Cheers

JB

Cheers Grizz. i just swapped mine back to the old ROMs. Did the same. Also checked DIP switches in the test menu and they are working too! Very odd! So to confirm mine always issues extra balls regardless of the setting on the DIP switch 29. Off should be replay and on should be Extra ball...

Back
Top Bottom