What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Regan

DAFlippers

Registered
I have been told that Nick died peacefully last Friday after a number of years in a care home. Some of you will know Nick and a few of you bought some of his games.

He really was a larger than life character and he is now at rest. Miss him.

David

Sorry to hear that as well. I did buy a game off him years ago and enjoyed playing some of collection when I picked it up.

Very sorry to hear that David . I still have and am enjoying 2 of the games I bought from his collection. Although I never met Nick, what I read of him suggests an evening with him would have been very entertaining 🙂

Nick taught me how to negocaite with opertors to get those deals. He had a little red book with all his transactions in. That would be a wonder to read through now!

2 good example stories. He found out a bar had gone bust and there was a year old CV in it. He "wangled" his way in to talk the receiver and kindly gave them £300 to take it away. He lent a so so BSD to a large operator who some how lost it. He went to their warehouse where the apologetic manager said Nick could take any pin as compenstion. So a NIB AFM went in the pickup!

Some great laughs and happy memories. RIP Nick

Got my 2nd machine off him became a mate, we used to chat on the phone a few times a year.
Crashed over at his and went to the infamous auction with him.
A no bull**** guy so I got on fine with him.

Loved pins.
After what he had, a relief he has passed, albeit very sad

Back
Top Bottom