What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Nice White Water

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
Selling a decent White Water.
Nice cabinet - some very minor marks which are not apparent unless you look hard enough. Front has drill hole plugged with a painted carriage bolt. Coin door with a couple of rivets but still looks decent.
Playfield GI has a mix of blue and sunlight comet LEDs. Inserts with superbrite LEDs. LED flashers.
Backgox GI and flashers still on incandescents.
Translite very good.
DMD excellent.
Previous strip down and clean, flippers rebuilt, any faults were sorted.
New rubbers and blue flipper superbands.
Did have a problem with Big Foot turning his head but motor board has had new capacitor and dodgy tracks linked out - now works perfectly.
New topper dome. Original topper waterfall had creases so a replacement (Twisted Pins) was purchased from this forum.
There are a couple of marks on the playfield next to lock target (see pic) and also the usual wear point at the lost mine exit.
Overall, this is a nice clean example with no faults - ready to be enjoyed!
Price £4,250

IMG_9537.JPG
IMG_9538.JPG
IMG_9539.JPG
IMG_9529.JPG
IMG_9530.JPG
IMG_9541.jpg
IMG_9531.JPG
IMG_9525.JPG
IMG_9532.JPG
IMG_9533.JPG
IMG_9535.JPG
IMG_9540.JPG
IMG_9534.JPG
IMG_9527.JPG
IMG_9528.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9536.JPG
    IMG_9536.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 128
Quick question re whitewater . In the tnt video Tom tucky gives his machine a little push and the machine grows like a yeti, how do I make mine do that ? Sorry for thread invasion , perhaps I’ve just imagined it ?

Quick question re whitewater . In the tnt video Tom tucky gives his machine a little push and the machine grows like a yeti, how do I make mine do that ? Sorry for thread invasion , perhaps I’ve just imagined it ?
Pressing the flipper button with Attract sounds turned on activates various sounds or call outs......including ‘ya wiener’ 😀sometimes iirc , and the dog barking. You can’t keep spamming it though as it has a cool down period.

Back
Top Bottom