What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Nice stern monopoly

Pin head

Registered
Before I throw this up on eBay for 2k thought I offer it to members.nicest monopoly I've seen put powder coated legs on it and changed the boring black t moulding to red to go with the theme play field is in good condition and have fitted led lights in all Gi . Flippers are nice and strong as is the dmd cab is in nice shape back box has a few knocks either side but has been touched up which is hard to recognise . Got some new game rules made up for it as well just testing the water to see if there's any interest in here first

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 104
1800 located tiptree Essex

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 95
Yeah great game loads of shots and some great multi balls not had it long but as always with January tax bill and shop to be renovated my pins take the hit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 90
Yeah great game loads of shots and some great multi balls not had it long but as always with January tax bill and shop to be renovated my pins take the hit

Amen to the personal tax bill, that and the wedding tax bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed, just waiting for a visit from the deliveryman and it will be filling the spot I had waiting for my second pin :)

Ah cool, just wanted closure so I can get on with my life and stop thinking about this Pin! Looks a really nice one but probably for the best it sold as I have a Spider-man being delivered shortly. If you ever think of shifting it on in future I may be interested.

Back
Top Bottom