What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NIB Boxes...

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi guys,

Here's a Sunday afternoon question for all you guys that buy NIB pins...

Do you keep the boxes, and if so where do you file them - And Why keep them??!!

(Was just a discussion i was having with the better half!)

Just wondering - that was all!

I've had 2. Only reason I can see you would keep them is for when/if you sell it, but even then it may cause more problems than it solves. I ripped mine up and eventually got rid of them through the paper recycle bin over a few collections.

Kept mine and stored it in the shed ,you Know for them days you need a bit of card board for something ,like when you fold a pin up or something.
Then that day arrived when i bought some cab decals for Fish Tales Cut the box in half ,slid the decals in between the folded up and them but the hole lot under the bed to keep it nice and flat :)

Kept mine for a couple of months so my daughter could use it as a play house. Snuck it into the bin when she wasn't looking

I've never had a NIB but, if I did, I would definitely keep the box and all the packaging to wrap it up again for the next person who owned it - that experience of (re-) opening the box must have a value in and of itself, like kids at Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom