What's new

Newbie Bulb replacement - BOP

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

So I picked up the fantastic BoP from Chris and its in amazing shape and plays fantastically!

I think during transport a couple of the LED lights came loose and have since disappeared from the lady's (lol) eyes.

Being a complete noob on this I just wanted some help on how to get access, so I can take the glass out but how do I flip up the play field?

Thanks,
Neil.

Once the playfield glass is out, just lift the P.F from the 'apron end' and it will swivel upright, it pivots about 6" from the top end

Remember to remove the balls before lifting the playfield....!!!! :rolleyes:

Or jam something in the trough out hole, I have a piece of spunge I use but I've lost count of the times I've refitted the glass with the sponge still in there so probably best stick to Peter's advice and remove them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
or plenty of head scratching on older games that wont start cos I forget to put them back in :rolleyes:

So I picked up the fantastic BoP from Chris and its in amazing shape and plays fantastically!

I think during transport a couple of the LED lights came loose and have since disappeared from the lady's (lol) eyes.

Being a complete noob on this I just wanted some help on how to get access, so I can take the glass out but how do I flip up the play field?

Thanks,
Neil.
If the LED are the white light ones, it's quite nice to replace the two eye bulbs with blue LEDs... and bingo, baby's got blue eyes...

thanks all.
yeah I took a look and actually lifting the play field doesn't help that much. the lights are enclosed in the square head toy thing that rotates. Anyone here replace bulbs inside this/? How did you do it?

Thanks,
Neil.

Back
Top Bottom