What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Youtube channel - Reflective Yak

ReflectiveYak

Registered
Hi all,
Just a bit of shameless self-promotion...
(Content is still worth it though, I hope!)
Let me know what you think in the comments!
(And well if you do kind of like it, subscribe! There's much more to come!)

I can't help but wonder what happened to parts 1-10 :)

I'm afraid I couldn't watch them - personally I find constant time lapse too annoying (on any video, not just yours).

Now this is just a personal preference of course, others may disagree, but I would prefer to see a video edited to only show the important parts, but at normal speed, even if the video ends up being somewhat longer.

Ok that's great feedback thank you.
My problem is I LOVE watching time lapse videos! They feel like I see more stuff in less time!
But I get your point. I'll see if I can better balance it all next time. :thumbs:

(And yeah 1-9 were never filmed unfortunately... I've still got a few photos though.. might do a quick collage at some point just to show the "before".)

Last edited:
Firstly, well done for making the vid! It looks like a lot of work, and its great that people take the time to make pinball related content. So thanks!.

One comment though: if I wanted to see videos of people skiing or eating in a restaurant I would probably go seek those out, and I am not sure what they are doing in a pinball video. I don't really have time to watch all that stuff that's not related to the subject.

On the other hand, I do like time lapse videos of people doing restorations, as its much more interesting that watching them in real time. Good luck with them!

Ok another good feedback thanks!
Well I've got another problem there: I like videos with random unrelated inserts! Seriously! When it's just a few seconds here and there I find them refreshing! Brings variety! Gets you precisely to see things you would never have looked for otherwise! (Not sure where you are from but how many times have you seen snow or ski in Australia before!??) ;)

Now yes I agree it's not all necessarily humongously thrilling... but hey that's the best I can do with my boring life.

Have a look at this one though for example, museum pretty neat no!?

Back
Top Bottom