What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Web Shop for Pinball Parts

pinballmania

Site Supporter
So after 15 years of resisting the time has come to upgrade my parts offer. www.pinparts.co.uk is my new store, and I've been loading it with some of the basic items. I'm adding to it daily but it's a mammoth task and will take some time. You can still order in the traditional way by e-mail, or if you've filled a cart and find items missing from the shop let me know and I'll add them as a priority. Let me know what you think, and if there are errors or problems using the site.

Andy
www.pinparts.co.uk
www.pinballmania.co.uk

Looks great - I can only imagine how long it's raking to photograph, describe and load all the parts!

The website does look good and is easy to navigate around. Good luck with it

Hi Andy
I've just posted on the technical section, I am due to change all my fish tales
bulbs to LEDs please advice which would suite best standard or super bright and please could you price for both.

Thanks

Looks great. Will definitely be a customer.
What I like in particular is seeing in the repair section that Andy's still willing to travel up to 60 miles for home repairs. I've just checked and I'm 58.8 miles from Rugby. Happy days

The site looks very smart and clean. Navigates well via my iPad. Thanks.

I've bought from the new site. Transaction went very smoothly. :thumbs:

You should also find that you can put stuff in a cart over a period of time and it'll be there when you come back to to. Some online carts empty after a time. I've added over 100 lines of buts and bolts, micro switches, plastic posts, lamp sockets and flipper kits. Adding individual flipper parts today and tomorrow.

Hi Andy,
Keith here new forest pinball. Maybe me...but I cannot seem to find the older Bally flipper rebuild kits I have bought off you many times before. (Non linear type up to space invaders).
I am after kits for 3 flippers. If you still got them let me know.
Cheers Keith.

I'll see what I've got tomorrow and add what's available. I've only added items I have sufficient stock of. I will continue to stock-the kits in future.

I'll see what I've got tomorrow and add what's available. I've only added items I have sufficient stock of. I will continue to stock-the kits in future.
I'm hoping you've got AE-27-1200 coil and sleeve in stock. Email has been sent.
Damned inconsiderate taking a holiday old chap [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back off hols. Lots of new stock in, so will be updating site this week.
A brief mention for the service that Andy provides.

Late Sunday evening he was uploading items and updating the website to meet my order which arrived this morning.

Outstanding - cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Brilliant service...ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday. Great price too.
Thanks Andy.

Back
Top Bottom