What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New To Pinball

Auntyflossie

Registered
Alias
Auntyflossie
I was lucky enough to be invited to Terry Sullivan's house this morning and spent a good four hours looking at his splendid array of machines. It gave me a good idea of what I am looking for. I think an early EM machine suits my idea of how a pin table should look, uncomplicated with lots of colour. I must say that so far I have been drawn to the Gottlieb style and mechanics I did also like the early solid state machines with two player options. Terry has machines in various levels of condition and I have decided that I would pay a little more for a really good one. Unfortunately the better ones were not for sale. So all I have to do now is to find a good one for sale at a reasonable price.

Just be VERY wary about buying from eBay. Especially as it is your first machine. Ideally you would want to buy from somebody on here.

Back
Top Bottom