What's new

New TAF Plastics

Thought they would have sold out by now.
won't be much longer before they do.

Pinball heaven had them for ages a few years back. Then, when the great surge in pinball demand started they dried up faster than an old nuns crotch.

I was sure dredds on here had some of those same slingshot flashers made? I know they were no where near $112 though :rofl::rofl:

Bloody hell, PPS delivery is quick :eek: TAF plastics turned up this morning and I only ordered on Wednesday night :thumbs:

Those plastics look really nice.

I was never prepared for how much of a money pit pinball can be. When I got my cheapo R&B I always said i'd get it fixed up over time but I dread to think how much i've spent on it over the last month or two. And i've enjoyed spending every penny and I will most certainly love seeing it looking restored back to it's original glory.

I never thought i'd get so attached to a piece of machinery but there is something very special about a Pinball machine.

My two sets turned up today also, super quick.
And a bonus of no import duty.
Happy days.

Ordered a set, hopefully mine will come through as well.

Although looking through my spares I had almost a complete set barring a couple.

Got mine today - no import duty either. Along with some lightining flippers for FT.

I've not opened the bag with the plastic in as I am not ready to use them and don't want to lose any, but some of them look almost like they are not new - browned around the holes etc. It's probably a stupid question, but do they have a protective film over them that has to be removed?

So much for dodging the import duty, had an invoice from Fedex this morning for the VAT and "Advancement Fee" :( I guess Fedex must have payed HMRC or the Post Office to get it to my house and now I pay them.....unusual way of doing things.

So much for dodging the import duty, had an invoice from Fedex this morning for the VAT and "Advancement Fee" :( I guess Fedex must have payed HMRC or the Post Office to get it to my house and now I pay them.....unusual way of doing things.
They'll get you any which way they can!

Just send the import duty + vat amount. The 'arragement' / 'advanement' fee or whatever they call it doesnt actually have to be paid.

I wonder if you could do that with parcelforce? They don't give you the package until you pay however.

Back
Top Bottom