What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale New Stern Machines - Updated

Parallax Digital

Site Supporter
Had a few requests for an update so I will oblige and it saves multiple threads if that's OK

Pro Models: List £7250+VAT

Rush - 2 @ lower prices
Mando
Avengers IQ
Godzilla
Iron Maiden

Prem Models: List £9950+VAT

Avengers
Foo Fighters
Iron Maiden
Mando

Note - I don't normally stock Prem/LE so they are on request but those listed are available immediately

Discounts available for forum members as usual - please get in touch for prices

Rush LE (last few) - discontinued

Mandalorian Prem – last couple (next production 2024)

James Bond pro –

James bond prem –

James bond LE ( last one)

60th James Bond LE ( 1 or 2)

Iron Maiden pro

Iron Maiden Prem

Star Wars pin home version ( discontinued)

Star wars comic pin home version ( discontinued)

Beatles platinum last couple of units – discontinued

Beatles Diamond – last unit – discontinued

Godzilla pro

Foo Fighters prem

Avengers pro

Avengers prem

On the water....

Jurassic park Pro Production Sept 2023 - WAITING FOR ARRIVAL
Venom LE - Sept/Oct WAITING FOR ARRIVAL
Venom Pro Sept/Oct WAITING FOR ARRIVAL

Regards

Jeff

You started on here saying that you were offloading machines because you had pivoted your business. What's the updated reason?

Well... going back to the beginning we took quite a bit of Stern stock when they were having some quality issues - I put that ops project on hold until the quality issues were as good as can be expected (putting balls/coil stops etc to one side as that's just not going to happen)

Started getting machines out on site which is progressing but slower than expected, but allowing me to get the new LCD display finished and I am hoping to have that ready this side of the New Year, which will assist with the ops side of things

The extra machine sales set to offset the cost of buying new machines to be honest - prices have increased quite a bit and we need volumes to get decent prices, so every little helps - also keeps cashflow stable, or as stable as it can be

Hope that makes sense

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom