What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Staff :)

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I am delighted to say that I have two people joining me in running this place....

BlueJonny (Alias Jonny Ashley) - he will be assisting me in General Admin here - those wonderful tasks such as sorting out peoples logins etc...

Mufcmufc (Alias Stormy Nick) - Nick will be wielding the big stick as Chief Moderator, with the big stick to keep everyone in line when needed
biggrin-1.png

I'm sure you'll welcome them both on board
smile-1.png

Paul

good luck guys.

i have administered a forum myself before and modding can be a thankless task now and again.

really loving this site!

smile-1.png

Paul' date=' post: 1663235 said:
I am delighted to say that I have two people joining me in running this place....

BlueJonny (Alias Jonny Ashley) - he will be assisting me in General Admin here - those wonderful tasks such as sorting out peoples logins etc...

Mufcmufc (Alias Stormy Nick) - Nick will be wielding the big stick as Chief Moderator, with the big stick to keep everyone in line when needed
biggrin-1.png

I'm sure you'll welcome them both on board
smile-1.png

Paul

Congrats to both, be nice.
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom