What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold New Plastic Dome Topper for Whitewater/Fishtales

Andypc

Registered
I have a new Plastic Dome Topper for Whitewater/Fishtales available for £50. Can be collected from IG6 or Flipout.

Bargain.
Just bought one from freddys pinball in Germany 10 days ago cost over £100 but it’s lost in post.
DHL won’t give me answers and Freddys pinball not replying to my messages.
Missed this bargain

Bargain.
Just bought one from freddys pinball in Germany 10 days ago cost over £100 but it’s lost in post.
DHL won’t give me answers and Freddys pinball not replying to my messages.
Missed this bargain
I sent a Vectrex unit to Andorra via DHL a few years ago. It went AWOL for over 2 months. I kept on at DHL about it, eventually they refunded me.... twice, [emoji16] a week later the buyer contacted me saying it had turned up. So don't give up hope.

I sent a Vectrex unit to Andorra via DHL a few years ago. It went AWOL for over 2 months. I kept on at DHL about it, eventually they refunded me.... twice, [emoji16] a week later the buyer contacted me saying it had turned up. So don't give up hope.
I have a tracking number I click the link it’s arrived in the county and in my name 5 days ago! I asked dhl for an update my reply was they can’t give me any information as the parcel is not in my name, the sender has to enquire and he or she is not replying to my emails as a result I’ve had no choice to make a claim with PayPal
Crap ! Got mods in the parcel as well which I can’t wait to fit parcel value £225.

Also Waiting 2 from America 1 from Australia and 1 from China with air travel today why does it take weeks

I still have my Vectrex :)

Back
Top Bottom