What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pins for 2022- rumours

yeah according to those that are usually on the money BTTF isn’t coming from Stern anytime soon if at all.

Baffles me as it has to be the most talked about licence for years, it would sell monster numbers unless stern are waiting to put their LEs at 15k and SLEs @ 30k knowing they will sell all of them before anyones seen it.

it’s easy to understand why If you think about it.

95 people opened the thread and voted on something they apparently don't care about.

The irony

🤣🤣

View attachment 155590
I wonder, it would be funny if Godfather was a code name for another Pin, Matrix has been banded about also.
Eric comes across as a dude that likes more mature themes.
But yeah, it is comical, 95 don't cares …. Lol…

I don’t care, great films but boring theme for pinball. And aslong as their playfields are falling apart I don’t care what they release.

it’s easy to understand why If you think about it.
Other than cost I can’t see any reason not to do it, if it sells anywhere close to the amount of demand speaking up it’s got to be worth doing.

I mean if a Rush pin is being made to sell 10 games to all their fans surely a BTTF pin should be in the running

Back
Top Bottom