What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pinball Venue / Retro Arcade Glasgow ?

Shades

Registered
Passing by a disused shop in Glasgow last week I noticed that it had two pinball machines , Tales From the Crypt and X-Men as well as a selection of old school arcade cabinets and a Cosmic Smash machine.
Anyone know anything about a retro arcade opening up in Glasgow sometime soon?
Location is close to Superbario and round the corner from R-Cade, near the African shop.

Passing by a disused shop in Glasgow last week I noticed that it had two pinball machines , Tales From the Crypt and X-Men as well as a selection of old school arcade cabinets and a Cosmic Smash machine.
Anyone know anything about a retro arcade opening up in Glasgow sometime soon?
Location is close to Superbario and round the corner from R-Cade, near the African shop.
I seem to remember the Tales From The Crypt being in Super Barios at one point.........unless it`s a different one ? I would imagine it is something to do with them but i am only guessing .
Cheers,
John.

Your right John, Tales from the crypt was in superbario, but the last time I was in, tales from the crypt wasn't there.
The line up had changed and was Baywatch , Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean.
So I've checked back my photos and your spot on it is the same machine.
Looks like they might be looking to open some kind of new venue, perhaps using the spare arcade machines they had in the basement next to the toilets, that's also where Baywatch used to be.
Nice one, John, thanks for clearing that up.
Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom