What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Deadpool pro

Btw how was the glass scratched? It just had a new bit of the low reflective glass out in?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mick mate, it might be worth listing the pins in the thread title 👍

Hi. I've got Nice Flintstones. Playfield and plastics in very good condition. Cabinet 4/5. New ribbons, NVRAM, new rubbers, new balls. LEDs (color matched inserts and sunlight GI). All boards resoldered and Color DMD (Pin2DMD).
£3500 - Located in Leicester

The best pin stern have ever produced IMO and why you don’t see a lot coming up for sale. It would be the last pin to leave my house and then it will probably be with my body inside it.
GLWYS it’s worth holding out for or even going NIB if you can still get one that is.

Going to phone pinball heaven in the morning now I know 100 percent what I want. Hopefully he can get me one and I can afford it. 🤞

Going to phone pinball heaven in the morning now I know 100 percent what I want. Hopefully he can get me one and I can afford it. 🤞
BTW Mick if you have never had a NIB it’s quite the experience you should try at least once during this crazy hobby of ours. There’s something quite special I can’t put into words while full of beer and gin but when or if you ever sell it on it becomes a HUO sale that always demands a little more.

To be honest Col I remember buying my first game for £800 off here and I crapped myself paying that amount of money for a game. Over the last two years I have saved up a little at a time with one day hoping to afford a new in box. I think your 100 percent right that it's something to experience and hopefully it will be my turn soon. By the way did you keep the box 😁😁😁👍

Thanks for the info I'm going to phone him see if he can help. Chances of getting a huo used one are very slim I reckon everyone seems to hold on to them.

Both @hutch and I have one in Norwich, but I know he’d want way more than £5,100 for his too. May be worth trying to tempt him...

Absolutely - Hutch is a great guy too. Will be a lovely pin. I just know what he paid for it and it’s quite a bit more than that.

Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom