What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pin article on BBC

i was just reading that, nice to see The Legend, The Heighwayman, Sir Ayub and Ad Jonker all on the internet talking pinball.
do you think Sir Ayub used his BBC connections to ask them to cut out the balding bonce and pregnant belly from his headshot?
only kidding Martin - not that you ever come here to the forum, mate

:party:

Good article.

Regarding a resurgence ...well, there is no way we are gonna see the early/mid 90s on site boom again. Two decades have seen massive changes in locations, operators, entertainment and spending habits, the rise of private collectors and access to pins at home etc.

Will be interesting to see how many WOZ, Full Throttles are actually bought and sited by ops.

yup,sadly,couldn't agree more

They would be doing very well if they could do 25 each

Sad but true?

Jack mentioned approx 30 new orders for WOZ at EAG. That's £165k worth of tables in 3 days

"It's picking up speed again, and this time it's multiball."

Sorry Martin if you are reading - I had to giggle at that :)

Great Ad for the hobby (and there's another 10% on all auction prices!)... ;)

Definitely more interest than a few years ago.
i paid £1500 for my 1st pin which was a TZ with an immaculate playfield and that was only 4ish years ago.
cant imagine getting it for that now!
:smokin:

Must agree with the notion that the tablet/console pinball games are fueling a lot of interest right now.
add to that the fact that a lot of us in our 30's and 40's are rekindling the fire of our youth now that we can afford to buy what only rock stars seemed to have in their homes when we were young.

☮️

Back
Top Bottom