What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Moderator and Classified update...

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Firstly, I wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for their.. well just being here. You are all helping to make the forum one of the first and main places to come in the UK and Europe to discuss all your pinball stuff! It's all your work - Be Proud people!! :cool:

So onto Site stuff...

Unfortunately i am having some issues in my personal life at this time so i have asked, and thankfully he has agreed, Sgt GrizZ to assist me in the general moderation of the site.

As you all know, he wields a big stick, and don't put up with no lip, so i'm hoping that you'll all "respect his authoratah"
smile-1.png
Seriously though, thanks to Ive for stepping in and helping out whilst i get myself sorted out
smile-1.png

Classifieds are currently under their second beta test before i let you lot loose on them - they'll be here all being well in the next few days. Will keep you all posted
smile-1.png

Nearly up to 300 users. Maybe i should find a prize for the 300th user (no duplicates - i can check ya know!!)....

Anyhow, thanks to all again - and will update in a few days on the status of the classifieds stuff!

Paul

ATTENTION! Theres a new Sergeant on the parade ground - Sir! Sergeant Grizz! Sir! Good luck with the promotion
smile-1.png

Is it Colonel Grizz now?
biggrin-1.png

so i'm hoping that you'll all "respect his authoratah"

Firstly, I wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for their.. well just being here

Massive thanks to you too mate
smile-1.png
This is a very cool forum and IMO the best place to discuss pinball stuff for us in the UK and we wouldn't have it without the effort you put in :cool:

hmmm - i really ought to show you what you can do i guess....!!!!

Why do I hear Super Moderator in the style of Super Jackpot on Medieval Madness?

Good luck with your life Paul, it is important to focus on the real world and thanks to GrizZ for stepping up. Thankless task having to read and check the stuff we post.
wink-1.png

Paul

Hope you get sorted and back to the madness as soon as.

Right Grizz let's see what you are made of you Fairy.

Does that get me banned?

Calimori' date=' post: 1693382 said:
Why do I hear Super Moderator in the style of Super Jackpot on Medieval Madness?

Good luck with your life Paul, it is important to focus on the real world and thanks to GrizZ for stepping up. Thankless task having to read and check the stuff we post.
wink-1.png

To be fair, i prefer to let you guys hit the "report" at the bottom of the offending post if you see something that is wrong... That comes straight to me and i can deal with it immediately
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom