What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hallo neighbour, I’m in Herne. Welcome to drop by to play a game or seven here sometime, if you fancy it 👍
I might just take you up on that, at some point! Interesting that you have an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. That must be a pretty rare game in the UK, given how few were made.

I might just take you up on that, at some point! Interesting that you have an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. That must be a pretty rare game in the UK, given how few were made.
Do! It’s almost rude not to!
A few Alice’s came over here I think - I love it, under-rated in my opinion. Still never beaten the thing, mind.

Do! It’s almost rude not to!
A few Alice’s came over here I think - I love it, under-rated in my opinion. Still never beaten the thing, mind.
Alice does look a very challenging game. Would love to have a look at it. When are you free?

Alice does look a very challenging game. Would love to have a look at it. When are you free?
It certainly helped me become a better player (not that that’s saying much!). No worries at all - I’m about most of the time. DM me and we can arrange.

Do I DM you by starting a conversation? I'm new around here, so not quite sure how to do it!

Hi all,

I purchased 2 x Arcade1up Marvel machines last week, both with faulty PCB's, as I do this type of thing for a living I thought well why not give them a go. Anyway after doing a bit a research, looks like i'm going to go for a 32" screen PC based conversion & bin the faulty PCB.
I guess I don't need to spend fortunes doing this as it's not a full size machine which I would dearly love but do not have the spave required.

Let the journey begin!

Back
Top Bottom