What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member in Suffolk

Rudi Pilkington

Registered
Hullo, my name's David and I just joined up here. I used to play in the Las Vegas arcade in Wardour St, W1..particulary on Kiss & Six Million Dollar Man, which I think is the root of my personal obsession. I was loaned a machine for several years by a generous friend (Bally Monte Carlo), however that was back in the 1980s.

I haven't played Pinball in ages, mainly because I never see any machines any more. That is rather shocking and one of the reasons I signed up to Pinball Info is to ask members if they know of any good places to play in pubs/arcades in Northern Suffolk (where I'm currently based).

Is there a thread on the forum with pointers to locations?

Thanks for any help.

Hi David
I’ve never played six million dollar man but I’d love one on theme alone

Pinformer is reasonably up to date with locations

http://pinformer.co.uk/

Andy, thanks for that pointer to a Pinball map. What a great idea, though there aren't many listings for my area. Looks like there's a few in Great Yarmouth. Need to go up there and check it out.

Six Million Dollar Man is a pretty nice machine. I seem to remember that it has a post that lights + comes up between the flippers.
Quick search for images, found this........

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Andy, thanks for that pointer to a Pinball map. What a great idea, though there aren't many listings for my area. Looks like there's a few in Great Yarmouth. Need to go up there and check it out.

Six Million Dollar Man is a pretty nice machine. I seem to remember that it has a post that lights + comes up between the flippers.
Quick search for images, found this........

View attachment 94364
Details on pins in Yarmouth here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pins-in-north-norfolk.43748/

Back
Top Bottom