What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

I was going to say the same thing. It looks like an accident waiting to happen, either to you or the Pin.
A bit worried! I was like WTAF! There is no way on earth I could have even physically managed that manoeuvre being 10st dripping wet lol.
I’ve had 2 JJP pins with WOZ and Hobbit and believe me once those behemoths are set up they best left where they are.
I seriously think they build them to withstand a nuclear strike! In fact if I lived in LA it would be my 1st port of call to fit inside the cab in the event of an earthquake.

A bit worried! I was like WTAF! There is no way on earth I could have even physically managed that manoeuvre being 10st dripping wet lol.
I’ve had 2 JJP pins with WOZ and Hobbit and believe me once those behemoths are set up they best left where they are.
I seriously think they build them to withstand a nuclear strike! In fact if I lived in LA it would be my 1st port of call to fit inside the cab in the event of an earthquake.

Fit inside the cab... that’s something Neil definitely wouldn’t manage [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed i bloody hate hauling around a JJP

It scares the crap out of me when I jack the trolly under my DI, the cab creeks and makes me think the trolly is going to go through the bottom.
I bottled it the other day and slid it instead😂

It scares the crap out of me when I jack the trolly under my DI, the cab creeks and makes me think the trolly is going to go through the bottom.
I bottled it the other day and slid it instead😂
More chance of the trolley going through your floor as you jack it up lol

I was going to say the same thing. It looks like an accident waiting to happen, either to you or the Pin.

Nah its fine - The pallet made it a bit more tricky, if you look at all my other unboxing I've done the same and done it with DI many times.

Just caught some of Neil's stream. Bit of a hiccup with the connector and wonky flipper but that aside the game looked awesome. I definitely thought you were going to drop it at one point getting it off that pallet!

OK here is my list of gotcha's and issues:

1: Being on a pallet does make it harder.
2: Its heavy
3: EU power cable so you'll need a UK one (WTF?!)
4: some mad **** like plate over the power connector bolted.

issues:
1: loose connector stopping power to the bottom half of the game.
2: Apron two screws not put in
3: upper flipper loose bolt
4: tilt bob not aligned right
5: various screws/nuts/bolts under the playfield loose

The flipper rubbers are very poor so get Titan's asap.

But what a game. Really enjoy this the shots are lovely - this is easily JJP's best game!

IMG_0583.JPGIMG_0581.JPGIMG_0581.JPGIMG_0584.JPGIMG_0590.JPGIMG_0588.JPGIMG_0587.JPGIMG_0586.JPGIMG_0591.JPGIMG_0592.JPGIMG_0593.JPGIMG_0595.JPG

The LCD monitor that’s used in WoZ and the Hobbit has better blacks.. Would need to check what they are using to connect, HDMI or VGA etc. It could be that. Doubt it, most probably a cheaper lcd display..

Ordered direct from Titan on Monday and delivered today...

if anyone needs any for their GNR and want the best let me know...

Attachments

• 267CF31C-E8AC-4E21-B45A-7708CF393EA0.jpeg
    267CF31C-E8AC-4E21-B45A-7708CF393EA0.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 44
you can see the difference above with the LCD.

The one thing that is disappointing with the LE is the sound quality out of the speakers, if I compare to Iron Maiden LE the sound is muted. I'm going to see if I can get the CE speaker bar and install and see what speaker upgrades are available.

Yup I’m going to have a go today at calibrating it but even with that no doubt this is a cheaper display!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom