What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

With occulus I'll be sharing a different URL - which I'm working on now :D

Hi Neil - I have the Oculus app on my Samsung S8 & the Gear VR headset (that I have to admit is largely gathering dust) Do you know if I'll be able to watch with that setup? I'm going to try anyway, just want to prepare myself for how much effort I need to try to make it work

I think so.

49E8D35E-F7A6-4653-A8B4-C95D560172F6.jpeg

Attachments

• A6B9EF65-85AA-4127-9DE2-B96178263012.jpeg
    A6B9EF65-85AA-4127-9DE2-B96178263012.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 23
Great stream @Neil McRae, does look like an action packed pinball, and nice set up you have, I will tune in on your next Friday stream you do, if you need me to log all my accounts in to boost etc let me know,

This is a freaking top game. couple of niggles loos connector that Karl D pointed me at and then some spanner on the upper flipper but honestly this is a fantastic game - huge flow lots of shots and the light show and music is fantastic!

This is a freaking top game. couple of niggles loos connector that Karl D pointed me at and then some spanner on the upper flipper but honestly this is a fantastic game - huge flow lots of shots and the light show and music is fantastic!
Cant wait to get mine it looks great ,hope the flipper fix is easy

Somebody commented that their flipper went the same out the box,

Enjoyed the unboxing Neil and I did feel for you.

The lights on this game are mind blowing.

Check all the connectors on the power board at the back. and check the flipper bats are tight.

just small irritating things really but not the end of the world. The left loop shot is butter. Also upper upper flipper takes a bit of getting use to.

needs titans for sure and a few other small tweaks.

anyone with previous LEs did you have to screw in the plate yourself?

Thanks for the unboxing Neil, very entertaining😎
Was a bit worried when you were getting it onto the trolly😱
Thought it was going to be something simple to fix and glad it was, shame about the loose flipper but no biggy.
Looks great and hope to see you stream some gameplay.

Glad I hung in till the end and saw you sort the back box connector. Now get some practice for your next stream.
A really appreciated unboxing for sure and shows us all the the possible pitfalls even NIB can produce.

Back
Top Bottom