What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

NIB Virgin here, should I expect to get a message when my pin lands at Hadfields and not before?

Looks like the latest code may be killing the thermal fuse on the loop magnet.
I would imagine our machines will have the very early code on. Anyone know if there is a way to upgrade to 1 or 2 versions back from the latest, or if it's latest or stay with original?

not if its definitely that thats cooking magnets.

one thing - I'm hearing that the flipper and sling rubbers don't last long so get some titans in.

Neil.

Couldn't see where to get Titans in UK, so giving James' Perfect Play a whirl.
Where is the best place for Titans if I can't get on with the PP?

TBH I’ve got Titans on a couple of my pins as they came with them already fitted and I’ve also got some Perfect Play which I put on my SM which I recently sold and I can’t tell the difference after playing pins the past 30yr admittedly I’m not the best player but can hold my own I guess.
I have just bought a 2nd set of PP rubbers for my SM no2 refurb as I’m happy with them and far better than the original ones.
I guess buying in the UK is a lot easier now too and supports someone in our community namely @James

My take anyway

Happy to give the PP a whirl and support @James may need some 2 1/4" sling rubbers though, which he doesn't stock, so may eventually have to go the titan route.
I'll see how the 2" PP last on the slings before I jump ship.
Hopefully the container has been released from the port and I'll have my machine early next week 🤩

@Colywobbles - @Stags6969 - @J85M - thank you so much for the kind words.

Pinball Bazaar is a business, naturally we try and peddle our wares as it were, we have to :p. So it's really nice for others to back what we think is a great product.

We have had lots of people say they can't tell the difference between the brands, made in the same factory etc. etc. and wanting to support what we are doing and for that genuinely, thank you! We have also had many people convert from standard rubber to this because we took the hassle out of importing from EU or USA, again, perfect. Titan are great and if that's your chosen brand (where would we be without brands hey!) then we respect that completely, but if you ever did want to try us out, we'd love to hear what you think.

Back
Top Bottom