What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

It was unboxed downstairs in the lobby then appeared on an upper floor. Don't think it's a continuous video. Would have to go back and rewatch.

The closer these get to landing the more tempted I am to buy a pauper edition. It would mean selling Jurassic Park though. Which I feel like I just can't do. Ahhhh!

Im hearing the first set of rowers fed to the lions, they all had pinball brothers t-shirts on and thus deserved it, second set now in place with thunderbirds shirts on and the hammer man is banging it battle speed - games expected end of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im hearing the first set of rowers fed to the lions, they all had pinball brothers t-shirts on, second set now in place with thunderbirds shirts on and the hammer man is banging it battle speed - games expected end of the month.
End of this month? Be great if that’s true. Can’t wait!

^^^^ Any edition of this pin is fantastic. I think the Standards a bargain .... dare I say.

The only one I really wouldn’t want is a fcuked one 😬

The more I look at this game the more impressed I am and can't wait to see one in the flesh.

The attention to detail and craftsmanship on the sculpture, hat, record, pops and guitar neck is outstanding. Little things like the spinner being not only a plectrum but the correct one is very cool. These things are build like Bentley's.

The only thing that I dislike about this pin is the concert footage. It cheapens it to me and I think unless you're a huge GnR fan it's not ideal. I don't want footage of some hag in the crowd waving a lighter about as Axel Rose prances about carrying a lot of extra timber. Everything else looks mint though and it's not a deal breaker.

^^^ could have been worse matey, they could have used the live music of today. That would have been a disaster.
At least they used AFD etc..... from the late 80s etc.....

^^^ could have been worse matey, they could have used the live music of today. That would have been a disaster.
At least they used AFD etc..... from the late 80s etc.....

Yeah absolutely. It's literally the video footage that puts me off. It looks like some naff Blu Ray that only GnR mega fans would ever want to watch. It would have been rubbish if they'd used the live music as well.

Got my 2 fav GnR songs on there so I’m happy:-
Civil War + You Could be Mine

Both bangers. You Could be Mine always makes me think of Terminator 2, 'SHES NOT MY MOTHER, TODD' and Civil War has the Cool Hand Luke 'what we've got here is a failure to communicate' quote at the start so it's alright by me!

Yeah, Civil War........ seeing all the yanks getting smoked on the official video, it’s Frikin awesome, best part of the song..................................... Jest 😂

^^^ Steve Ritchie and Cabin boy Tim will conjure something up in future again I’m sure but def won’t have the assets.

Last edited:
Phil, what are the orders looking like for LE’s. I know the first shipment is sold out and another shipment is expected March/April are they all sold too?
There will be pins for stock on the second shipment but they are selling well so if you want to secure one I would place an order

Back
Top Bottom