What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

I know @Neil McRae is a big fan, but talking to a good friend tonight and realised not many might follow. Hands down, this is going to be a huge hit in my opinion. The only pin I’ve ever been really tempted to buy NIB. Has to be LE+ on this one again.

Been watching some of this stream today.
Great game, great stream

Holy ****. Now that’s what I call pinball. This kinda gameplay is exactly what I love and suits a music pin down to the ground.
It’s plain to see they have made this first and Formost for lovers of the band and music aficionado‘s.
Well thought out and nice to see it played well, this guy defo has the skills and explains things really well.
It might never get used in tournaments or be used in competition play due to long ball times but in a HUO environment dare I say it may go down in history as ground breaking.

It will be interesting to see what Neil makes of it or any of the stern army next to the likes of their music attempts.
That’s is if the aforementioned do a fair, honest and unbiased review.

I think he said in the stream that it can be set to single ball play for the songs. So you might see it in tournaments - Batman 66 is an incredibly long playing game in a home use environment, but makes an excellent tournament game, especially when the elite players get a tough game going.

I don’t like watching streams.. I like to see the video screen animations and light shows when I’m playing..

It’s hard holding out this long.. I wish we knew when the G&R LE will be hitting the UK..

I don’t like watching streams.. I like to see the video screen animations and light shows when I’m playing..

It’s hard holding out this long.. I wish we knew when the G&R LE will be hitting the UK..
Me neither but it’s hard not too when we gotta wait so long, I’ve avoided them but heard how good this one was so couldn’t resist.
If CEs are now on the line I doubt it will be that much longer and Just in time for my 60th in March hopefully.

You just get the impression that this thing has amazing attention to detail and no expense spared (excluding base models of course).

You just get the impression that this thing has amazing attention to detail and no expense spared (excluding base models of course).
If it’s anything like my DI CE you will be blown away with the difference from other new pins, on another level. Built like a tank.
Sound and lighting is amazing, and the big screen😁
Going to be some very happy GnR fans.

I'm mega tempted to get the peasant edition but not sure I can face selling what I have to fund it. Will wait for the launch hype to dissipate a little first I guess....

I cant see this being any different to any other pin that is released whether it be JJP, Sppoky or Stern. They always, always come onto the 2nd user market no matter how much we are told "this is a keeper" or "I for one would never sell mine" I too am guilty of this but when someone offered me 6k for my 22yr TZ which was a keeper and never sell it soon became an ex-keeper and I did sell!

I think a lot of GnR's will make it over here due to the not in this lifetime assets that I doubt anyone could top, this and the way they have implemented the rules with the stunning lighting it truly is a concert experience a monika even stern are now using on there LZ but I wont go there.

Theres no truer saying than "All Comes To He Who Waits" so if you hang in there @huggers one will come up but important question is Can You Wait?

Also bear in mid I have just ignored all I have said above and bought both GnR and R&M so who am I to give advice :rofl:

If it’s anything like my DI CE you will be blown away with the difference from other new pins, on another level. Built like a tank.
Sound and lighting is amazing, and the big screen😁
Going to be some very happy GnR fans.

That day when I saw you at Chief was the only time I've played a JJP and I've never looked at one properly or lifted the bonnet.

That day when I saw you at Chief was the only time I've played a JJP and I've never looked at one properly or lifted the bonnet.
Was there a JJP in there, I can’t remember. Ohh yeah the Wonka, I really didn’t get into that one. Just felt wrong for some reason.
The lighting was good though😂
I sold my STTNG and when I dropped it off he had a DI CE, I was gobsmacked at how good it looked. I later px’d my IJ for it and no regrets. Good deal.
People have moaned about quality issues but no complaints from me yet.
If you get a chance get into the backbox and under the playfield.

Back
Top Bottom